Time： 2020-06-15 17:23:17
What is the principle of electronic platform scales?
The electronic scale adopts an electronic weighing device that integrates modern sensor technology, electronic technology and computer technology to meet and solve the "fast, accurate, continuous and automatic" weighing requirements put forward in real life, while effectively eliminating human errors and making It is more in line with the application requirements of legal metrology management and industrial production process control. Electronic scales are mainly composed of three parts: load-bearing system (such as weighing pan, scale body), force transmission conversion system (such as lever force transmission system, sensor) and indicating system (such as dial, electronic display instrument).
The principle of electronic scales
1. Composition structure:
Electronic scales are a type of weighing instrument, which is a tool that uses Hooke's law or the lever balance principle of force to measure the quality of objects. Electronic scales are mainly composed of three parts: load-bearing system (such as weighing pan, scale body), force transmission conversion system (such as lever force transmission system, sensor) and indicating system (such as dial, electronic display instrument). According to the structure principle, it can be divided into three categories: mechanical scale, electronic scale and electromechanical combined scale.
2. Work flow:
When an object is placed on the weighing pan, pressure is applied to the sensor, which elastically deforms, thereby changing the impedance, and at the same time using the excitation voltage to change and output a changing analog signal. The signal is amplified and output by an amplifier circuit to an analog-to-digital converter. Converted into a digital signal for easy processing and output to the CPU operation control. The CPU outputs this result to the display based on keyboard commands and programs. Until this result is displayed.
3. Working principle:
The electronic scale collects the weight through the pressure sensor, and converts the collected weight information into a standard kilogram through the electronic chip, and the number is output from the display screen.
Electronic scale classification
1. According to the principle: electronic scale / mechanical scale / electromechanical combined scale.
2. Divided by function: counting scale, pricing scale, weighing scale, Bluetooth scale.
3. According to usage: industrial scale, commercial scale, special scale.
4. Classification according to placement location: desktop scale refers to electronic scale with full weight below 30Kg / platform scale refers to electronic scale with full weight within 30-300Kg / platform scale refers to electronic scale with full weight above 300Kg.
5. Classification according to accuracy: Class I: precision balance of special balance ≥ 1/100,000 reference scales/ Class II: high precision balance 1/10,000 ≤ precision <1/100,000 precision scales/ Class III: medium precision balance 1 /1000≤Precision<1/10,000 Industrial and Commercial Weighing Apparatus/Class IV: Ordinary scale 1/100≤Precision<1/1000 Coarse weighing instrument.
6. Classification according to data transmission method: it is divided into RS-232/ RS-485 radio frequency (RF2.4G) analog signal (Analog) Bluetooth (Bluetooth) USB interface Ethernet road.